Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cut Government Spending First!

I have been reading alot of stuff. I completely disagree, with most all of it! It doesnt make sense to me at all,  and I dont see how anyone else could possibly think, like they seem to! I find it Very, Very frustrating!

I have read alot about raising taxes on the Rich. They say it will raise 700 billion dollars for the govt! Great, then what? Is there some kind of a guarantee this is accurate, or that Government will do the right thing with it? I have seen numbers pulled out of thin air before! In my state, they passed the Lottery. It was supposed to raise millions of dollars for Education! I think it has raised about half, or less than half, of what the Leadership said it would! From experience, and paying attention to things like this over the years...I smell a RAT!! I submit that the 700 billion dollar figure is WAY over INFLATED!!  Pulled out of thin air!! It is most likely NOT ACCURATE! Most of these figures are based on "Best Case Senarios"...Like 10% growth the next 7 years...which will Never Happen! I got news for all of you who think this is true...You been Duped, like we were on the Lottery Promises!

If they do get that much, who thinks they will use that money to pay down the deficit? If you do think it will be used to pay down the deficit...I got Ocean Front Property in Arizona to sell you!! (Cheap Too!!)
Government has proven time and time again..They will squander money, like there is no tomorrow!! You are smart enough to say, that Government needs to cut spending DEEPLY, before we allow ANY tax on ANY American to be raised! History has Proven the Government will never spend within their means!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Thoughts?